Monday, October 5, 2009

The Latest Happenings

Funny story:

Katelyn and David were at our house, Spencer and Kate started this conversation about throw up experiences. So Kate goes first (now picture her sweet little voice) " I was at my grandma Dalton's home and I threw up on my pillow. Then I asked my grandma "could you please clean up my throw up grandma?" So my grandma came a cleaned it all up and I didn't even cry. Now, this is Spencer's story, " I threw up on my bed really bad, and on my hair, pillow and floor and I was "bua, bua, bua" (that is Spencer showing us his crying), then I called my mom and she said "OH MY GOSH!!!!!" (now imagine him saying that really loud). At that time, I thought with myself "OH MY GOSH" is that how I react in his eyes or is it really me? No wonder he is so dramatic! He takes it after ME!! ahahaha ...What a fun kid!
I love his imagination ....

collage spencer

Fun day at the Gardner Village with Roberta and her family. Always great company!


CIMG_2416E

collage

MY NEW BLOG

The more I learn about photography, the more I get into it. It is SO fun! I know I am not close to being a pro, neither do I have the pro's "thousand Dollar" equipment, however I want to be good at it so I figured the more I practice the better I get. That is why I have a new blog just for my favorite pictures. Yes, I love blogging ;)

http://capturingimages.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha....oh man....hahahahahaha - that story is priceless and i am SO glad that it's now documented. i can just hear little kate's voice and then spencer. oh i love it!

    the new blog is awesome - you're so talented ju. it's fun isn't it?

    ReplyDelete