Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Toes and Pillows

This morning I was cutting Bella's finger and toe nails and after I was done I said "should we paint your toe nails?" For my surprise she said "yes! yes! yes!" ... I thought "okay". So I painted her cute little toe nails and she was so excited!! She talked about it several times today. Matter fact, I just changed her diaper and she wouldn't let me put her tights back on so she could see her toes. She says "nails, nails" pointing to them ... so adorable!! I loooove it! I can't wait for Summer ... open toe shoes and lots of fun to come :D

bellacollage

Spencer's "new thing" while watching TV now is to cover himself with covers and my decor pillows. It's funny because it usually takes him about 4 minutes to get it "just right" ;)

spencercollage

I gotta say ... with all my faults and SO MUCH to improve, having the family that I have makes the ride a lot more fun! Thanks Wes for being so perfect for me! I love you so much!

juwes

2 comments:

  1. Those are such cute little kidlets you have there! I love her nail polish- so cute! I can't wait for Ellie to hold still long enough for me to paint hers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you growing out Bella's bangs? And Spencer's tiny head poking out of all those pillows is awesome!

    ReplyDelete