Monday, May 3, 2010

Day at the Museum

Today we went to the Utah Museum of Natural History. Every first Monday of the month is free (I love that!) so we went with Carolyn, Jordan and Cassie. Later we met Jill for a few minutes. I was really pleased with the museum and with all they had. Just the real size dinosaurs itself made the trip so worth it! I think I was more excited when I saw them than Spencer! hahaha. I loved seeing the kids expressions as we explored the museum. They were all really curious to see what was next and seeing their excitement was really fun. We all had a blast ... we love hanging out with the Sharps! They are awesome! Carolyn and I try to do an activity with the kids at least once a week ... hopefully we can keep it up :)

Museum1
.
It was hard to get pictures of the boys ... at least some that were not blurry due to their "speed" ;) So Cassie got this collage pretty much for herself :) ... they are both soooo cute!
.
Museum2

2 comments:

  1. So fun! You get out and do so many fun things! I'm excited for some warmer weather, then I can come up and play too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun...I will have to remember that for next month, I've never been there before.

    ReplyDelete