Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Video

I made this video for Wes for Father's Day. It was my first iMovie attempt and I could not figure out how to add text, oh well. Anyway, Wes enjoyed watching it with the kids :)

Out of so many things I knew about Wes when I was about to marry him, one was that he would be a great dad. I was so right!! He's an amazing dad and I know my kids are so lucky to have a dad who's there for them. Wes is fun and play with the kids like he is another kid. When Wes read books to them, he makes it so fun and entertaining. He likes to involve the kids in simple things like when he's making Gatorade, german pancake, working on the yard or even just changing a bike tire. He's definitely their hero :) 

Happy Father's Day Wes! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment