Saturday, June 29, 2013

Blog is UPDATED!!

Finally I was able to update my blog! I love blogging. It's a fun way to do journal entries and my family loves looking at it. Mainly the reason I got behind is because I have to resize every picture due to limited space on my account. I don't like doing it. Today got it in me to update it, at least some of it. I didn't go back all the way where I left out but I got most of it, dated according to the event. 
Hopefully I can keep it up...

 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are alive!!! What a cute, active family. Your kids are getting so big. I love your pictures and updates. Looks like you guys are always having so much fun. You inspire me to have more fun in my life and try to get out more. Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete