Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life Latest Snapshos

Wes and Spencer went motorcycle riding to Dell with two of our Brazilian friends. For one of them it was his first time and they had a blast! 



Mason started going to story time at the library. He likes it so far. Hopefully he's stay sit every time.  



Mason also started Joy School. He was so cute with his friends. I am hoping he'll be able to keep up with the kids without being a distraction :) 

Also, I am pretty sure he's left handed!!


Wes surprised me with a painting class the other day. I actually painted a picture!! of course nothing like the original but it was so fun!! I am definitely doing it again!!  


Spencer's first pinewood derby car race. Wes helped him with the car. Unfortunately the car needed more work around the wheels and Spencer's card didn't race well. He was sad at first but them he enjoyed the whole experience. Specially cheering for Kate who's got 3rd place!! 




I'm back to my gym routine and it feels soooo good!! 


Soccer season has started and this time Isabella is playing too! It's been quite busy on game days but they are having a blast and I enjoy watching them! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment