My little boy is growing so fast! He is now going to preschool and he even has his own "locker" :) One thing I've noticed is that, despite of his endless energy and hyperness, there is a sweetness about him. I've seen several times him comforting Bella when she is sad ... his efforts to be better when he makes a mistake ... how much he cares about others ... how curious he is to learn new things ... how he expresses his love to us by saying often "I love you" ... how funny he is ... I love him so much!
Below are some shots of the many times he's been "hanging out" on top of his toy box lately :)
Below are some shots of the many times he's been "hanging out" on top of his toy box lately :)
.




Ahh that little Spencer is such a great kid! We need to come visit so we can roughhouse and what not hehe :)
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome way to remember his boy-ness. he's adorable, and i'm so grateful he's so full of personality.
ReplyDeletei love that he has so much energy, enthusiasm and creativity. weird....i wonder where he could have gotten those traits from?
it was inevitable - both of you.