Happy Halloween! We had a geat Halloween week. The kids had a party, pretty much every day this week. Tuesday we went to the annual trunk-or-treat at Grandma's ward. The kids were so excited to wear their costumes. The only problem we had that night was that Spencer ate so much candy that after we got home he threw it all up!! It was not fun :( Well, for the rest of the week, I really had to control how much candy he ate :)


Wednesday we went to the Murray Library party. That is Spencer and his friend Macoy. Thursday we had the Joy School party with the siblings at Janel's house. It was really fun, there ware many activities for the kids.
.
Friday our ward had the trunk-or-treat and the chille cook off. Wes inspired me to dress up this year and we had so much fun! Wes was a "white rapper" and I was an "afro lady" from the 80's. Notice Wes's NASTY fake hair coming out of his neck and chest and his "shiny" teeth :D I love how fun my husband is! Aftewards Wes and I went to the Croppers' for a SUPER FUN game night. Jill and Z were very kind to take our kids for a sleep over at their house. Thanks a ton!
.
Saturday night we ditched our sweet little trick-or-treaters to go to the Utah "black out" game. Wes got two sweet 3rd row tickets from a friend and we decided to go instead. It was really fun! Not that I am into football at all (matter fact I understand the bare basics of it :) but just being there feeling the energy of the crowd was so awesome! Emily took the kids trick-or-treat. Thanks Em :D




You went to the Library party? We were there too...I can't believe we missed you...although I spent most of my time making sure Lily didn't steal or knock over other kids' Hawaiian punch! Amazing that you got so many kids to hold still on the couch at our Joy school party! True genius.
ReplyDeleteWay fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! Awesome costumes.
ReplyDeleteaaawweesssooommeee.
ReplyDeletespencer was the funniest little spiderman and bella was too stinkin sweet to be a witch.
i'm glad you guys were able to get out and have a good time together at the game. love ya tons.