Great day to go on a hike! As school approaches, we are gradually getting back to our regular schedule. I am happy that we get an extra week off before school starts. Great to be outdoors! Kaydence's mom called me if I could watch her right before we left, so she came with us.
On our way up, a surprise - a waterfall!! I've been to Crecret Lake a few times before but, this was the first time I saw a waterfall.
Of course I loved it :)
The kids explored around for a while and I just enjoyed the view.
On our way back, Mason didn't want to go back on the carrier so he walked 80% of the way back! Lots of people commented when they saw him .. haha. He was playing and trying to keep up with the kids.
Sometimes I get some resentment from the kids to go hiking, but every time we go they have a blast! They always say "it was fun!" :)








No comments:
Post a Comment