Saturday, August 31, 2013

Life keeps teaching me patience

I will try make this short ...

Fall 2010 I asked my hair stylist to cut my hair at a certain style. She did it. I didn't like it. Not because she didn't do a good job, but because the cut wasn't what I expected to be. Then I decided to grow my hair long. It was hard to get a good hair day and I didn't like it when it hit the shoulders. Here's a couple of pictures of when I was growing out my super sort bob. 



My hair is been long for a while and I've loved it, but it was time for a change. Not a big change!  So, pretty much cut straight a little below my shoulders with a couple of layers on the back and long thick bangs. Simple, huh? I even showed her the following pictures to help.



Well, I came out of her place looking like I am growing, again, a bob!! It's super short and SUPER layered (I mean, SUPER)!! The back is thinner than the sides with kind of a "V" in the back top layer. The "long thick" bang turned out to be way short and I even had to ask a friend to fix some errors. 

OK, if I had asked her to do this, that's fine, my bad. But I didn't!! I am still trying to figure out what went wrong. 

The fact that matters now is that it doesn't look good. 
The only reason I am writing this post is to get it out of my system. I've been so sad about my hair, it's not even funny :( I know my hair will grow (and it grows fast) but I am having a hard time accepting it. Specially such a big error from somebody who I know to be a great hair stylist.

I decided though not to complain about it. I won't! I will be patient, accept it and move on. This post is more of a venting post than anything else. 

It's hard to see the details in these pictures but, here I am with my, again, growing bob!
 :(   :(   :( 



Oh well ...

3 comments:

  1. I like it mana!!! Don't be so hard on yourself...layers are cool!! And it gave you a fresh look, believe me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful ju! Frustrating to nor her what you anticipated, but you're fortunate to pull anything off with absolute class. I think its beautiful! I need to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Ju!! Lucky for you- you have super cute hair- all the time and any hair cut looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete