Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

There is nothing like Christmas morning! This was the first year our kids were old enough to understand who Santa Clause is and the fact that he brings presents to good boys and girls. Also, Spencer understood the real meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior.

collage1
.
This is a video of the kids when they first saw the gifts. It is quite long (almost 6 min.), but I figured they will enjoy seeing it in the future :)
.
.
After we all opened presents, we went to Doug and Linda's for breakfast with the family. As always, I love spending Christmas morning there. I think it is the combination of the fire place, the living room and the people. There is a feeling there that I really enjoy. Linda prepared a great breakfast for all of us. It was delicious! Plus we got a call from Cam! It was so good to hear his voice and talk to him!

collage2
.
I love that we took a picture of the grandkids. Aren't they adorable? They sure have a lot of fun playing around, specially when the uncles go crazy with them. Gotta love the uncles! ;)

collage3
.
Then it was time for the kids to open gifts. They had so much fun unwraping papers and playing with their new toys. Thanks grandma and grandpa! The couples exchanged gits the next day. This year the gift had to be mostly homemade. I was surprised with the creativity of everyone. Love it! Too bad I don't have pictures.

collage4

Merry Christmas!

collage5

collage2

2 comments:

  1. Christmas was so fun! And it was so fun to spend the morning with you. It looks like your kids had lots of fun opening presents! And such cute pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Way to capture the moments Ju! I'm glad I was able to watch the first 6 min of your guys' Christmas :) Sooo good, I love Bella's great big smile hehe

    ReplyDelete