Saturday, December 5, 2009

Keeping Memories Alive

Bella is sooo sweet! One of my favorite things that she does is when she starts asking me if I am OK. She goes .. "OK?" then, after 2 seconds, I hear again "OK"? then "OK"? .. and so on .. But I've got to record her cute little voice saying it. SO adorable! She likes to play with my hair and to give Wes massages. We get hugs and kisses all the time from her. She also sings often and loves the alphabet! When she sees a card or a book, she goes "abcd", super fast!

Bella


I recorded this video like a month ago (yes, it's taking me this long to post it :)

Bella Singing

Video of Spencer and Bella dancing a Xuxa song. Love it!

Spencer is totally into guns and swords. He makes swords and guns out of anything. While eating Doritos, for example, he finds a mini gun and starts shooting with it. His train tracks are the most popular guns in the house. He loves this little green water gun too. The letter "t" is actually a sword for him :) He loves to play Peter Pan and to fight with Captain Hook. He can make the perfect sound of Star Wars Lightsaber sword. He also makes swords out of anything. The vacuum attachments, for example, are perfect swords, just because they go inside each other ( I hope that makes sense :D ) Any long stick, whether it's plastic, foam or a tree branch ... becomes a sword in Spencer's hand.

He loves to go school. Now, he goes to preschool twice a week and always look forward to it. I've heard great feedback from his teacher! I am just glad he sits and pays attention. When I ask him what he learned that day, he tells me details of the class! I love it!

It is so cute when kids begin speaking and trying to say the same things you do. Spencer, for instance, says these sentences that are not correct, but they sound so cute to me! For example, if he likes something he says "that is my favorite, my favorite ever I seen" .. rsrsrs .. CUTE!! Or if he wants me to repeat something I've said he goes "what you saying about, mom?" :) Isn't it adorable!


Spencer

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so adorable. They are so easy to love, especially when Bella comes up and wants to snuggle!

    ReplyDelete