Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

Saturday night we went to an Ugly Sweater party with some friends. It was really fun! We had dinner, desserts, white elephant, games and lots of laugh! We are so grateful for the great friends we have! They are so much fun! I got my sweater at the DI and added the bells afterwards, as for Wes's ... believe or not, that sweater is actually his!!! ahahah I called Linda to see if she had any sweater and she pulled it out of Wes's "performing" box. He wore it when he was sixteen while performig with his group :D Too bad I don't have a video of him showning his "moves" rsrsrs. Also, as part of the deal, we commited to wear the sweater to church the next day and ... yep ... I did it! Wes decided not to, just because ... I think you can get the picture :D

collage
.
Jill and Z were so kind to watch our little ones that night, so, I decided to add some pictures of them to this post, so they don't feel left out.
(just kidding, this is just an excurse to post more pictures of them .. what can I do, they are so adorable!! ;)

collage

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Those sweaters are awesome! I love the party idea. And those kids need some ugly sweaters because Baby Gap is going to come recruit them as models soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha those are some UUUuugly sweaters! Btw whats the rsrsrs!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha. Love those sweaters!! Too funny. Wes' is classic too! I want to see him wear that incredible sweater more often- maybe to our Christmas morning celebrations! :)

    ReplyDelete